YOU can inform, empower, and support someone facing cancer in our community.
We could not provide the free programs and services we do without the generosity of people like you. Here are some of the many ways you can make a truly positive impact on someone’s life:
- Give a Gift Financial investments can be made by mailing a check to 2335 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306, calling us at 650-326-6299, ext. 17, or by credit card.
- Corporate Matching Make an even bigger impact with your gift by having your company match your gift. To find out if your employer offers matching gifts, contact your Human Resources Department.
- Donor Advised Funds Giving through your donor advised fund is easy and convenient when you click below.
- Give Stock – For Stock, Securities and Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD), please contact Amy at email@example.com for more info.
- Celebrate Someone You Care About – Donate in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one, or in honor of a special occasion (e.g., a birthday, anniversary, or a milestone such as being 5 years post-treatment). We will then send a card to whomever you wish, to acknowledge your wonderful tribute in their name/honor.
- In-Kind Goods & Services – BACC could not so effectively and efficiently use our donor dollars without the help of so many in-kind partners who donate food, supplies, boutique items, speaker services, therapist services, etc. Please contact us if you are interested in providing items or services to help BACC clients and programs.
Download our In-Kind Donor Form.
- Partner Events – Watch our website and Facebook for partner events you can help support! If you’re interested in hosting events to make an even bigger impact for BACC clients, please contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the impact your gift makes, please see our Annual Impact Report.
It’s important to us that you achieve the philanthropic impact you seek. We are happy to speak with you about matching your interests with BACC’s efforts. Please contact Amy at 650-326-6299, ext. 20, or email@example.com.