Bay Area Cancer Connections has medical information specialists on staff that can help you find and understand information about your diagnosis and treatment options. As clients and families become more knowledgeable about cancer, they often find that the fear and anxiety that comes with a diagnosis can be significantly diminished.
Our team can work with you to do the following, at no cost:
- Explain your pathology report
- Find appropriate resources to address your medical questions
- Explain standard treatment guidelines
- Navigate our library
- Locate clinical trials
- Explore a personal decision using My Personal Decision Guide
One of our medical information specialists can lead you through any questions you have about your diagnosis.
Quick reads written for you exclusively by our Medical Information Team.
- Integrative Medicine and Cancer Care // August 2020