As a result of COVID-19, our groups are currently meeting by phone or Zoom.
Our support groups provide a private place for individuals to discuss their experiences, share ideas and provide support to one another. BACC groups and activities are voluntary associations of social support and are meant to encourage and inspire one another. For a description of each support group or class, please click on the name of that group or class on our event calendar. All of our support groups are listed below.
Please call or email our Helpline at 650-326-6686 / firstname.lastname@example.org to complete our Support Group Consent Form before joining a group via telephone or Zoom.
- DCIS Support Group (Via Zoom)
First Monday from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Support Group (Via Zoom)
Every Monday from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Navigating Transitions: Palliative Care and Hospice Information Group (Via Zoom)
Third Tuesday from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- General Breast Cancer Support Group at PJCC (Via Zoom)
Second Wednesday from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Gynecological Cancer Support Group (Via Zoom)
First and third Thursday from 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Young Women's Breast Cancer Support Group at Mills-Peninsula (Via Zoom)
First and third Thursdays from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- General Breast Cancer Support Group at ZSFGH (Via Telephone)
Second Fridays from 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- Post-Treatment Support Group (Via Zoom)
Second Saturday from 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- Spanish Language Breast Cancer Support Group (Via Telephone)
Third Saturday from 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Support Group (Via Zoom)
Third Saturday from 10:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Newly Diagnosed & In-Treatment Support Group (Via Zoom)
Every Saturday from 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Hereditary Cancer Support Group
September 8 & October 20 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
UPDATE: Zoom recently released an updated version of their platform. We recommend making sure you are running the updated version, as it includes enhanced security features. Click here for information on how to update Zoom on your desktop computer. For mobile users, please check your App Store for updates.