Our support groups provide a private place for individuals to discuss their experiences, share ideas and provide support to one another. BACC groups and activities are voluntary associations of social support and are meant to encourage and inspire one another.
Our support groups include the following. For a full list, check out our event calendar.
- Breast Cancer Newly Diagnosed & In-Treatment
- Hereditary Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer*
- Online Breast and Ovarian Support Group via Zoom
- Ovarian Cancer Networking Group
- Recovery & Renewal
- Spanish Language Breast Cancer
- Young Women's Breast Cancer Group
*Our Metastatic Breast Cancer Support Group is made up of women who have been diagnosed with stage IV (metastatic) breast cancer. They discuss many topics. Yes, they speak about death and grief, but they also laugh and joke. BACC shares resources, experiences and a never-ending list of practical tips to manage things like side effects and tough conversations with family members.