Upcoming Presentations (via Zoom):
Family Caregiver Virtual Retreat
- Saturday, March 13 at 8:00a.m. Register here.
BeFit Exercise Series in Partnership with the PJCC
- Thursday, March 18 at 5:30p.m. Register here.
Updates in Breast Cancer Surgery
- Tuesday, March 9 from 12:00-1:00 p.m. Register here.
- 4 Themes:
March 25th 11:30am Awakening, (All 3 facilitators)
April 29th 11:30am Revitalization, (Karen)
May 27th 11:30am Fierce Courage (Lacey)
June 24th 11:30am Core Energy/Strength (Dorote)
- Register here.
BACC Outdoor Boutique
- April 1 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Register here.
Getting Centered and Feeling Grounded
- April 8 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Register here.
Awakening Your Superhero Within
- April 13 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Register here.
- May 13 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Register here.
Practical Tools to Help You Manage the Emotional Ups and Downs of Caregiving
- More details here.
Featured Zoom Recordings:
- The Skinny on Fat
Access the recording from November 17 here.
- Managing Pain When Living with Cancer- In Partnership with Stanford Medicine, Cancer CAREpoint, New Hope Chinese Cancer Care Foundation, and Latina’s Contra Cancer
- Sound Healing Meditation
- Nutritional Tips for Better Sleep and Stress Management
Access the recording from August 4 here.
- Keeping Your Bones Strong Before and After Treatment
Access the recording from June 14 here.
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Fitness Class
Access the recording from June 11 here.
- Self Nourishment for Health, Strength and Happiness in Partnership with Cancer CAREpoint:
- Staying Nutritionally Healthy and Strong While Sheltering-in-place in Partnership with Cancer CAREpoint:
UPDATE: Zoom recently released an updated version of their platform. We recommend making sure you are running the updated version, as it includes enhanced security features. Click here for information on how to update Zoom on your desktop computer. For mobile users, please check your App Store for updates.