Bay Area Cancer Connections has specialists on staff that can help you find and understand information about your diagnosis and treatment options. As clients and families become more knowledgeable about cancer, they often find that the fear and anxiety that comes with a diagnosis can be significantly diminished. Our team can work with you to do the following, at no cost:
- Explain your pathology report
- Find appropriate resources to address your medical questions
- Explain standard treatment guidelines
- Navigate our library
- Locate clinical trials
- Explore a personal decision using My Personal Decision Guide
One of our personalized cancer information and education specialists can lead you through any questions you have about your diagnosis.
Erika Bell, Ph.D, holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the University of California, San Francisco.
Victoria Youngblood, Ph.D., M.S.N.-WHNP holds a Ph.D. in Cancer Biology from Vanderbilt University.
Download instructions for our Breast or Ovarian Cancer Research pages here.
- The COVID-19 Vaccine Can Affect Your Screening Mammogram // April 2021
- NCCN COVID-19 Vaccination Advisory Committee Recommendations // February 2021
- Study Reveals That the Addition of Verzenio® Reduces Early Recurrence in High-Risk Hormone-Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer //October 2020
- Integrative Medicine and Cancer Care // August 2020