As a result of COVID-19, ALL our groups are meeting via Zoom.
Our support groups provide a private place for individuals to discuss their experiences, share ideas and provide support to one another. BACC groups and activities are voluntary associations of social support and are meant to encourage and inspire one another. For a description of each support group or class, please click on the name of that group or class on our calendar. All of our support groups are listed below.
- Hereditary Cancer Support Group
Tuesday, May 18 & August 17 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- DCIS Support Group
First Monday from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Breast Cancer Support Group for Black, Indigenous, and people of color
Third Monday from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Support Group
Every Monday from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- General Breast Cancer Support Group at PJCC
Second Wednesday from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Spanish Language Breast Cancer Support Group
Third Thursday from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Gynecological Cancer Support Group
First and third Thursday from 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Young Women’s Breast Cancer Support Group at Mills-Peninsula Hospital
Every Thursdays from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- General Breast Cancer Support Group at ZSFGH
Second Fridays from 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- Post-Treatment Support Group
Second Saturday from 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Support Group
Third Saturday from 10:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Newly Diagnosed & In-Treatment Support Group
Every Saturday from 3:00-4:30 p.m.
UPDATE: Zoom recently released an updated version of their platform. We recommend making sure you are running the updated version, as it includes enhanced security features. Click here for information on how to update Zoom on your desktop computer. For mobile users, please check your App Store for updates.